Our offers for a shore excursion in Dubai
In the following you will find our offers for a shore excursion in and around Dubai.
Small groupsExcursions in a family atmosphere
Great servicePick up directly at the harbor
High reliabilityOn-time-back-to-ship warranty
Effective time managementBook your activities in advance
Cheap shore excursionSave money by self organising
High individualityArrange activities and times freely
Useful information for a shore excursion in Dubai
We have compiled information about the most beautiful sights, a map of the cruise ship terminal, as well as useful information for a shore excursion in and around Dubai below.
Sights in Dubai
Dubai is the highlight of every Orient cruise – here modernity meets the history of 1001 nights. The largest city of the United Arab Emirates shines with a unique skyline, sights, skyscrapers and fine sandy beaches.
Countless sights and attractions, such as the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, the artificial island The Palm Jumeirah or the Burj Al Arab, are waiting to be visited by you.
Dubai’s landmark, the Burj Khalifa, is one of the most popular attractions and offers a unique view over Dubai. A visit should be combined with a show of the Dubai Fountains, which connects directly in front of it.
On our page “Dubai on your own” you will find more information about the most important sights.
Recommendation for Dubai cruise trips
The metropolis of Dubai is very large and you will not be able to do much here on foot. A shore excursion on your own is therefore less recommendable. On a guided cruise excursion you will be picked up directly at the ship and taken to all the sights in a comfortable vehicle.
If you are in Dubai for the first time, the 5-hour shore excursion “Booming Dubai incl. Burj Khalifa” is ideal: You will get a comprehensive insight into Dubai, see the most important sights and visit the viewing platform at Burj Khalifa.
You want to get to know Dubai from a very special perspective? Then admire the breathtaking skyline during an evening boat trip on the Dubai Canal. You can enjoy an international buffet dinner. This boat trip is suitable for everyone and gives you a small impression of Dubai.
Adventurers will also get their money’s worth with the desert safari: experience the desert of Dubai during a 7-hour trip and enjoy an Arabian camp. On this tour you can expect a jeep safari, a visit to a camel farm including camel riding and sand skiing as well as a traditional evening with BBQ and belly dance.
Cruise port in Dubai
- Two major ports: the container port Jebel Ali and the old port Port Rashid
- Port Rashid: 0.9-mile-long terminal that can accommodate many cruise ships
Things to know for shore excursions in Dubai
Cruise lines and routes
- Dubai is often the start and end point of an Orient cruise
- Orient cruises with stop in Dubai by AIDA Cruises, NSC Cruises and TUI Cruises
Entry and visa
- US citizens with a US passport that is valid for more than six months do not need to obtain a visa prior to entry to the UAE if the duration of their visit will be less than one month. This includes US citizens with visas or entry stamps from other countries in their passports.
- Depending on the entry requirements of other ports, a visa may be required
- Classical travel season for cruises: October to April
- Temperatures in Dubai are very high all year round
- In summer the temperatures are too high and therefore not suitable for cruises
Video: Impressions of Dubai
Do not miss an Orient cruise to Dubai – discover the city of superlatives in small groups at a reasonable price. Book your trip directly on “My Cruise Excursion“!
Our cruise guests interested in Dubai were also interested in…